Happy Mother's Day!
Mother's Day is a special time to show how much we love and appreciate our Moms and Mother-like figures!
From drying tears to creating unforgettable memories, we love and thank everyone who takes on a motherly role!
Although Odette misses her own Mother, she will enjoy the day with Alise and celebrate the love and joy that comes from being a Mom!
Queen Uberta has organized a Mother's Day Ball for the Kingdom - little does she know that Prince Derek plans to unveil her present when the guests have arrived - a beautiful painting of them both!
Times have certainly changed since Alise came into the royal household - it only seems like yesterday when Odette and Derek's daughter was introduced to the Kingdom - so days such as these are important reminders to enjoy time with your family as much as possible!
Easter Egg Decorating Contest Winner
There were so many beautiful entries to our April Easter Egg decorating contest! We are truly blown away by all of your swanderful creativity! There were three winners this year! The talented Gabriella, Samantha, and Katie. We love the hand drawn picture of JeanBob and Speed almost as much as JeanBob does!
They each have won an original animation art cel of Wesley the Rabbit from the song "Practice, Practice, Practice".
You can purchase an art cel of Wesley, or any other character from the Swan Princess film here!
Armed Conflict Relief
The devastating circumstances in Ukraine and Russia have highlighted the needs of some of our wonderful fans in the area, whom we want to help. You can follow our relief efforts as well as some of the situations of those affected by the crisis here
You can watch Producer Seldon Young's message of hope on our YouTube channel here.
This month we are celebrating the birthday of the regal King William. This makes his zodiac sign Taurus and his birthstone the emerald.
Taurus people are reliable and down-to-earth. They are very stubborn and love set patterns in life. They make loyal friends as they are wonderful at staying the course of life's ups and downs to be forever supportive of those they love.
Taurus love all things romantic and will throw themselves into finding true love for themselves and others (even if that means making your daughter spend summers with the prince you think is 'the one').
Taurus are loving and soothing to be around, this makes them great parents especially for young children.
They have very strong opinions and tend to stick to them. While this makes them passionate it can also make them seem unadventurous or close-minded.
The emerald symbolizes balance, growth, peace, and foresight. King William certainly showed great foresight in his choice of match for Odette!
We think this sounds just like King William! Is your birthday in May or do you just love the color green?
Purchase your very own Swan Princess emerald birthstone locket here!
Brilliant Breakfast Bread
This delicious bread doesn't just have to be eaten at breakfast! Filled with flavour and topped with a warm cheese sauce, this brilliant bread is a treat for anyone, especially those who love a savoury treat!
For the Bread:
• 1 (16 oz.) can of refrigerated biscuits
• 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
• ½ pound turkey breakfast sausage, cooked
• 6 large eggs, scrambled
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
For Cheese Sauce:
• 2 tbsp unsalted butter
• 2 cups whole milk
• 2 tbsp flour
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• fresh chives (for garnish)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whilst the oven preheats, cook the sausage and eggs then set them aside.
3. Cut each biscuit into sixths.
4. Place the biscuit pieces in a large bowl and add 4 tbsp of melted butter. Toss together.
5. Next, add scrambled eggs, sausage, and shredded cheese to the biscuit mix and toss to combine. Make sure the biscuit pieces are coated well in egg and butter and that the sausage and egg is evenly distributed.
6. Pour the mixture into a greased 6 cup bundt pan.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. Allow to cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes, then use a knife to loosen the edges.
9. Invert the bread onto a plate.
10. For the cheese sauce melt butter in a small saucepan. When it is bubbly, add the flour and whisk continuously until golden brown (approx. 2 minutes).
11. Whisk the milk into the butter mix until there are no lumps.
12. Continue whisking until thickened, (approx. 3-4 minutes).
13. Stir the cheese into the mix until melted.
14. Add salt and pepper to taste.
15. Drizzle the cheese sauce on top of the slightly cooled monkey bread.
16. Top the bread with chives and serve immediately