The castle is decorated, banquets have been planned and parties are being arranged ready for the Season of Love! Princess Odette has made sure the celebrations are full of festive cheer and the Kingdom is filled with excitement!
As we reflect on the year, we are reminded that our loved ones and the memories we make are more important than the gifts under the tree and to treasure every moment.
Princess Odette and everyone from The Swan Princess team wish you all a very happy Christmas and look forward to seeing you all in the new year for even more swantastic adventures
Enjoy the holiday activity ideas below and remember to share your creations on social media using #SwanPrincessOfficial
This month we will have a photo contest for the 12 days of Christmas. Submit a photo with you, your family, your friends, or your pets that includes any official Swan Princess Product.
Send your photos to Odette@SwanPrincessSeries.com
There will be 12 winners to get a prize, each announced on the 12 days of Christmas. The first place winner will receive a signed production art cel and will be announced on Christmas Day.
You Will Need (makes 1 lollipop):
2 paper plates
Your favorite types of candy (Small pieces)
Plastic stick or similar
Thin Colored Ribbon
1. Place a tiny bit of glue on the end of the plastic stick to secure the end of the ribbon.
2. Wind the ribbon around the stick to create a candy cane effect. When you reach the end of the stick, trim the ribbon and glue it to the top of the stick.
3. Take one of your plates keeping it the right way up and place the stick on top of the plate so that 1/3 - 1/4 of the stick is in the center.
4. Tape the stick to the edge of the plate.
5. Fill the plate with your favorite candy.
6. Tape the other plate upside town to the candy filled plate to encase the treats - make sure it is nice and secure!
7. Take the cellophane/clear plastic and rest the plate on top. You should have approx. 2 inches extra beneath the plate.
8. Now, make sure you have equal plastic either side of the top of your lollipop head.
9. Fold over the plastic to cover your lollipop head and bring it together under the plates to make a wrapped lollipop effect.
10. Tie more ribbon underneath the "lollipop" to secure the clear wrap.
Add some creative Christmas cheer to your lollipops by making them into Snowman heads or Father Christmas!
You don't have to use a Christmas theme - you can decorate your plates and lollipop with any number of colors, sparkles, stickers and more!
Small red circular candy
1. Slice your bananas into five pieces (you may not need as many if your bananas are smaller).
2. Slice the bottom of the strawberries off.
3. Cut the marshmallows into slices about 1cm thick.
4. Take your skewers and slide one banana piece on, followed by a marshmallow slice and then a strawberry.
5. Add a much smaller piece of marshmallow to the top to finish the "Santa hat".
6. Use edible icing (or melted chocolate) to stick a red circular candy in the center of the banana for Father Christmas' bright red nose!
7. Finally, add two horizontal chocolate sprinkles above the "nose" so that Santa can see which way to fly over the holidays!
Swan Princess Shopping
We know that shopping for the holidays can be fun but sometimes overwhelming.
NO FEAR - Princess Odette is here to help with six of her swanderful favorite items from the Swan Princess store.
Show your inner Swan Princess fan every day with our official nail wraps
- perfect for a royal makeover!
Your favorite characters from both the original and new Swan Princess movies are available in plush toys
This gemstone heart locket
is a beautiful replica of Odette's necklace, but with a little bit of you by adding your gemstone of choice!
We have several limited edition pins
available. The latest release is a 3D pin featuring many beloved characters.
Its December and the birthday we are celebrating this month is none other than the brave and loyal Prince Derek! This makes Prince Derek a Sagittarius zodiac sign and a Blue Topaz birthstone
Sagittarius are known for being generous, curious, and energetic with a great sense of humor.
They love to be outdoors and are very adventurous.
They are also impatient and will say anything, even if its a bit tactless.
They are honest and love to explore other places and cultures.
The Blue Topaz symbolizes wisdom and is used to find the perfect way to get success.
No wonder Prince Derek always knows just how to save the day!
About The Swan Princess
The Swan Princess is based upon the folk tale and ballet, Swan Lake. The story is transformed into a playfully fun adventure with exciting music, lovable forest friends, and of course, the handsome Prince Derek. The Swan Princess, Odette, has stayed true to the original fairy tale princess with her kindness, grace, and loyalty.
Three reasons you should follow us on social media 1) Get a behind-the-scenes look as Princess Odette and Prince Derek continue their adventures 2) Be one of the first to be notified when new products are released and 3) Share your Swan Princess stories and tales with other super fans.