Happy 4th of July!
This month is filled with the colors of red, white and blue as the United States celebrates Independence Day!
How will you be spending Independence Day this year?
Remember to share your creations and celebrations on social media using #SwanPrincessOfficial
Swan Princess - Live in Italy!
"Ciao" to the incredible company that put on a dazzling display a few weeks ago when they performed a live show inspired by The Swan Princess. "Ben Fatto" to all of those involved!
Stay tuned for a blog post all about this swanderful show coming next week!
Do you have any Swan Princess events near you? If so, "we wanna hear from you" - email Odette@SwanPrincessSeries.com with the details for a chance to feature in our newsletter!
This month we're celebrating Bromely's birthday! This makes his astrological sign Cancer and his birthstone the ruby.
Cancer signs are very sensitive and sentimental. Their heart rules over their head. Better in small groups, Cancer signs are known for being fiercely loyal friends and for their quirky sense of humor.
Because they are so deeply feeling, large groups and stress can overwhelm cancer signs and make them moody and snappy. Because of their quick wit, however, those snappy moods are seen as funny by others who misinterpret their mood.
Cancer signs tend to be homebodies. They like their peaceful space where they can control what kind of energies enter into it.
Cancer signs are loyal to the core and will always show up for their friends and no matter what family comes first for them.
The ruby symbolizes nobility, purity, and passion. This passion is shown in their devotion to the friends and family they love so dearly.
Is your birthday in July or do you just love the color red?
4th of July Bark!
This 4th of July bark incorporates the traditional red, white and blue colors and is a healthier alternative to other sweet treats. This snack is also perfect for summer as it is filled with some of Princess Odette's favorite fruits and is deliciously refreshing!
• 4 large strawberries, cut into star shapes
• 2 small cartons of vanilla dairy free yogurt (you may need more if you are using a large dish).
• Generous handful of blueberries
• Generous handful of raspberries
1. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Empty out the yogurt onto the sheet.
3. Smooth out the yogurt using the back of a spoon.
4. Add the fresh fruit on top of the yogurt to make a unique design or you can go for a more rustic look and randomly sprinkle the fruit.
5. Place the tray of yogurt into the freezer for several hours until it is completely solid.
6. Remove the bark from the freezer and serve!