The season of mysterious mummies black cats and haunted houses is upon us as Halloween arrives later this month!
Do you enjoy frightening fun or cozy autumn walks as the leaves fall and pumpkins play during this spooooooky season?
Remember to share your creations on social media using #SwanPrincessOfficial
Remember we have gifts for everyone and all occasions in our Official Swan Princess store - including Halloween!
Will you cuddle up with Number Nine (or hide behind him!) Whilst you watch a scary movie?
Or will you add the villainous Rothbart to your official pin collection?
Browse our store here!
This month we are celebrating the birthday of our good friend Number Nine also known as Jasper! This makes his zodiac sign the Libra and his birthstone rose quartz.
Libra is represented by the symbol of the scales reflecting Librans need for balance in all things.
Librans high value of balance means they are always working to create harmony, peace, and justice in the world.
This does not mean they are always working for the greater good, however. It does mean that they dislike conflict and will develop and use any skills needed to keep the peace, keep everyone happy, and ensure justice as according to them.
These skills often include their charm, intelligence, frankness, and powers of persuasion.
Librans often find that the key to finding this balance they crave is in fostering positive relationships with those closest to them.
Librans are very indecisive as they consider many different opinions and many different perspectives before making their final choice. They consider all consequences as they would rather not make a decision than disturb the delicate balance of peace.
When conflict eventually does arise Librans are one of the the most talented at resolving it. They rely on their charm and wit to diffuse the situation and prefer to just fix the problem themselves.
Rose quartz is a crystal that symbolizes unconditional love. Love for oneself and love for others. Rose quartz could be worn to boost self confidence and encourage stability in relationships.
We think this all sounds just like Number Nine!
Is your birthday in October or do you just like the color pink?
These Halloween decorations are quick and easy to make with minimal mess! Plus they make great decorations for a spooky table display or to add to the Halloween mood as you watch a movie in the dark!
You Will Need:
Tealights/Battery Operated Tealights
1. Take an empty jar and make sure it is clean and dry before constructing your Mummy.
2. Carefully tape or glue one end of your chosen type of "Mummy bandages" to the outside of the jar on one side (right near the bottom).
3. Wind the "bandages" around the jar until the jar itself is completely covered.
4. Secure the other end with another piece of tape or glue.
5. Add two googly eyes to the jar so that your Mummy can see.
6. Add your candle or battery operated tealight and watch your mummies glow!
Decorate in a spooky style this October with this haunted door wreath! Featuring creepy crawlies and a ghoulish glow, this decoration will certainly stand out!
You Will Need:
String of Fairy Lights (optional)
1. Take two of your twigs/sticks and put them in a cross.
2. Wind the string around where the twigs cross horizontally then vertically. Repeat the process until the sticks are secure before tying or gluing the end.
3. Keep adding sticks to your wreath, making sure they are securely fastened each time.
4. Pull apart the cotton wool and stretch it over different parts of your wreath to give a spiderweb effect.
5. Glue the plastic spiders to the wreath and set aside to try.
6. Carefully weave the fairy lights in and out if the sticks for a glowing effect.