Read About October's Featured Fan Here
Find October's Trivia Question Here
Scary celebrations are upon us this month!
With Halloween almost here, we have everything you need to enjoy the spooky season!
Princess Odette and her friends have been preparing their costumes for the wickedly, wonderful celebrations!
Remember to share your creations on social media using #SwanPrincess
Limited Edition Pins
We have a villainous new addition to our pin collection!
No more Mr. Nice Guy himself, Rothbart, is available today!
Order before the 10th October to purchase the pin for $15.99!
After this date, the pin will increase in price!
Only 50 copies available - click here to purchase today!
Pumpkin Patch Pop
For this fun game, you can play on your own or with friends and family as you race through your very own pumpkin patch!
You Will Need:
Black Marker Pens
Blow up as many orange balloons as you can, make them as big as you like or all different sizes!
On each balloon, carefully draw a pumpkin face, will you make scary pumpkins or silly ones?
In a room or outside, away from any ornaments, in a clear space, place the pumpkin balloons on the floor.
Let the balloons settle and set a timer for one minute. If you are playing at the same time as your opponent(s) then spread yourselves evenly around the 'pumpkin patch'.
When the timer starts, jump on as many pumpkins as you can! Make sure you keep count or ask someone who is observing the game to keep track of how many 'pumpkins' each player has popped!
The player that pops the most pumpkins wins!
Trick or Treat!
Do you have your Halloween costume planned?
The Swan Princess store has Princess Odette's iconic dress available and 10% through Halloween - perfect for trick or treating, costume parties or just to wear around the house!
Available in adult, plus, and children's sizes!
Click here to purchase!
JeanBob had quite the fright when he saw Princess Odette and Alise placing eyeballs on a plate - no fear - these eyeballs are definitely not real and they taste delicious too!
• 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
• 3 tablespoons butter
• 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 12 ounces white chocolate
• 1 bag candy-coated chocolate (e.g. M&Ms)
• 1 red edible marker (or red decorator frosting)
1. In a large bowl, blend the peanut butter and butter until creamy.
2. Add all of the powdered sugar and vanilla to the smooth mixture and beat until smooth.
3. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil
4. Scoop out balls of peanut butter with a tablespoon and roll the mixture in your hands until you get a nice round shape.
5. Place the round piece of mixture on the cookie sheet and repeat until you have used up all of the mix.
6. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes until nice and firm.
7. Carefully melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water until fully melted and smooth.
8. Use a fork to dip a peanut butter ball into the melted white chocolate so that it is completely covered, allowing any excess coating to drip back into the bowl before placing the eyeball on the baking tray.
9. Place a piece of colored candy on the top of the eyeballs in the center (make sure the chocolate is still wet so that the candy stays in place).
10. Repeat the process with the remaining peanut butter balls and place them in the refrigerator again until the chocolate has set.
11. When you are sure that the eyeballs are firm, remove them from the refrigerator and use the edible red marker to draw squiggly lines going from the base to the top of each eyeball to make blood vessels.
If you are not going to eat the eyeballs straight the way, store them in an airtight container.
Frightening Food Fun!
Here are some ideas to make your Halloween treats extra Spooky! Buy or make a pizza and cut out slices of pepperoni or another one of your favorite toppings to make jack-o-lantern eyes and a mouth!
You can use any type of food and create all sorts of designs, from spiders made of olive pieces to ghosts made from mozzarella!