Happy National Princess Day!
This month celebrates the Princess in every girl as the 18th of November is National Princess Day!
This royal occasion also shares the day with another special event - the anniversary of The Swan Princess!
Twenty seven years ago, an enchanting tale of love, friendship and magic was shared with the world and since then, the story has only continued to grow, capturing the hearts of fans across the globe!
We can't wait to share even more incredible adventures with everyone!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with all our new releases!
Limited Edition Pin
To celebrate the anniversary of 'The Swan Princess' and National Princess Day, we are delighted to announce the next limited edition pin!
The everlasting love between Prince Derek and Princess Odette is captured in this beautiful new addition to our exclusive collection.
Buy here for just $29.99
Show your inner princess on the outside!
Our Odette dresses are available in adult, children, and plus sizes!
Great for royal balls at the castle or your own Princess parties, this beautiful dress is another must have for any fan of any age!
Purchase yours here!
Princess Odette loves adding a bit of sparkle to her outfits and these glitter bracelets do exactly that!
Use the instructions below to make sparkly accessories in your favorite colors!
You Will Need:
• 1/4” clear PVC vinyl tubing
• 3/8” clear PVC vinyl tubing
• Glitter Funnel
• e6000 glue
1. Wrap the 1/4 inch tubing around wrist to make a circle, checking that your bracelet will slip on and off but still stay on your wrist when performing your royal duties!
2. Cut an inch of 3/8 inch tubing.
3. Tape the end of one of the tubes so that the glitter won't fall out during the next stage.
4. Use a small funnel to fill the tube with glitter or carefully use another item to help fill the tube if you don't have a funnel.
5. Use the glue recommended above or hot glue to secure the 3/8 inch piece of tubing to the 1/4 inch tubing. Make sure to use enough glue so that the glitter does not leak out if the tube comes apart.
Pretty Pink Princess Pie
This pink pie is a delicious yet dainty dessert for a Princess party - perfect for National Princess Day!
• 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
• 2-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (approx. 32 squares)
• 1/4 cup butter, melted
• 1 package (3 oz) strawberry gelatin
• 1/2 cup boiling water
• 1/4 cup lemon juice
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
1. Pour the milk into a large bowl. Cover the milk and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
2. In another bowl, mix the cracker crumbs and butter together until well combined. Set aside 1/4 cup of the mix to use later for the topping.
3. Using the larger amount, press the crumble mixture onto the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan, allowing the mix to go about 1 inch up the sides.
4. Dissolve the gelatin in a bowl of boiling water before stirring in the lemon juice and sugar.
5. Allow the gelatin mix to cool to room temperature.
6. Remove the bowl of milk from the refrigerator and beat until soft peaks form.
7. Gradually add gelatin mixture to the milk, continuing to beat until stiff peaks form.
8. Fold in the lemon zest.
9. Spoon the mix into crust lined pan.
10. Sprinkle with the crumbs you saved earlier.
11. Chill for at least 4 hours or until set.
12. Remove the pie from the refrigerator artfully and carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen it from the edges and remove sides of pan.
Refrigerate any leftovers or until you are ready to serve this delicious pie!
Fireworks in a Jar
November 5th is celebrated in the UK as 'Bonfire Night'. It commemorates the day that Guy Fawkes attempted to blow up the Houses of Parliament in London, England.
As part of the celebrations, fireworks are ignited as nighttime arrives, illuminating the sky with fantastic displays of color - much like the ones used to celebrate the birthday of Queen Uberta in the second movie!
1. Fill a jar 3/4 of the way with warm water.
2. In a separate bowl, mix 3-4 tablespoons of oil with a few drops of different types of food coloring (you can use different colors in the same oil).
3. Carefully use a fork to mix the oil and food coloring together.
4. Gently pour the mixture into the jar.
5. Watch what happens—the food coloring will slowly sink out of the oil and into the water. When this happens, it will expand and begin to mix with the other colors.
About The Swan Princess
The Swan Princess is based upon the folk tale and ballet, Swan Lake. The story is transformed into a playfully fun adventure with exciting music, lovable forest friends, and of course, the handsome Prince Derek. The Swan Princess, Odette, has stayed true to original fairy tale princess with her kindness, grace, and loyalty.
Three reasons you should follow us on Facebook 1) Get a behind-the-scenes look as Princess Odette and Prince Derek continue their adventures 2) Be one of the first to be notified when new products are released and 3) Share your Swan Princess stories and tales with other die-hard fans.